[CQ-Contest] Fwd: on line scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: on line scores
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:09:20 -0500
A note on "staying in the chair", otherwise known as "BIC":  The other day
I found a helpful aid & it even won't change one's entry from SO to SOA:
for $1.99 on impulse I picked up an Inland (store brand) "lumbar back
support" at the local Micro Center (of all places).  Slips over any chair
or car seat.  I didn't expect much, but it is very comfortable. Highly
recommend, and at a "throw-away" price!

Dave K3ZJ

<   >