Re: [CQ-Contest] Having an online scoring requirement?

To: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>, "Lloyd Cabral" <kh6lc@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Having an online scoring requirement?
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:20:12 -0000
My puny score is generally of no interest to anyone except me, so why should I care if I'm REQUIRED to hook up to some online scoreboard?

I care just because it feels like an invasion into my station that serves no purpose which benefits me. If you want to post your score, I don't care --- have a ball.

But mandatory connection is just another hassle most of don't need.

Can't we just have fun?  I'll send in my score at the end of the contest.

PS: By the way, I don't think we know all of Tiger Woods' scores either.

73, de Hans, K0HB

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Lott