Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [PPRAANet] CQ Magazine

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [PPRAANet] CQ Magazine
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:17:49 -0600
I have been reading these e-mails with interest. I know that I am old but I
don't like the electronic version of magazines. I have several subscriptions
to magazines and have simply dropped the subscription rather than be
required to accept electronic versions...which is what I will do if CQ goes
that route. I have been a subscriber to CQ for many years and am a life
member of ARRL/QST. I just assumed that all these price increase over the
years have been to pay for the increased in cost of producing the magazine.

I would be willing to pay more for the paper copy if necessary unless the
price is ridiculous.

I don't find the internet/e-mail to be dependable enough to pay bills, get
electronic updates etc. A couple of weeks ago my internet was down for about
10 days.  It is hard to read an electronic copy if the internet is down.

Bill W5VX