Re: [CQ-Contest] W/VE contacts from W/VE in ARRL DX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W/VE contacts from W/VE in ARRL DX
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:42:06 -0500
I also said CQ DX in my contest CQ, unfortunately this does not stop the
U.S. callers.

John KK9A

From:    Randy Lake <randyn1kwf@gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:24:27 -0500

I agree with Gerry. I work anyone and everyone regardless. I heard one OP
at K3LR calling "CQ DX" in his CQ message. This will make the one's that do
not know any better think first before calling. If someone needs the state
then let them call in. I had 3 W/VE Q's out of the 400 or so that I made
this past weekend. The only time that I take time to explain is when a
packet pile shows up from a busted spot. I let them know they are Wkd B4,
finish the exchange and announce my call slow and deliberately.

Randy N1KWF