Re: [CQ-Contest] Entry Class -- CQWW Classic Overlay As It Should Be

To: Bill Hider <n3rr@erols.com>, reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Entry Class -- CQWW Classic Overlay As It Should Be
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:21:29 -0400
From the rules:

"*1. Classic Operator (CLASSIC):*The entrant will use only one radio, no QSO alerting assistance, and may operate up to 24 of the 48 hours –*off times are a minimum of 60 minutes during which no QSO is logged.*If the log shows more than 24 hours of operation, only the first 24 hours will be counted for the overlay score. The one radio must not be able to receive while transmitting."

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.