Re: [CQ-Contest] Entry Class -- CQWW Classic Overlay As It Should Be

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Entry Class -- CQWW Classic Overlay As It Should Be
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:19:51 -0400
Of course it is, in the same way that WPX allows single ops only to choose 30 hours.TheCQWW rulemakers have gone them one better, and even tried to make sure that people won't operate more and then cherry-pick the best,by specifying that if the log shows more than 24 hours, only the first 24 count.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.