Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 18 Qualifying

To: "'Mats Strandberg'" <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, "'Steve London'" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 18 Qualifying
From: <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:16:07 -0600
"I would even dare to say I would love to see a bigger rotation of
participants."

I remember when Notre Dame won the GE College Quiz Bowl for the Fifth Time way
back in the 50s, and GE feared continued domination, so they decidede to retire
Notre Dame, and any future school, after five times.

Maybe after participating five times in WRTC, competitors should retire
and yield the playground to those that haven't been there.

(NO MATTER WHAT, I'll NEVER QUALIFY!!)

73

Barry, W5GN