Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC

To: "Bob Kupps" <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:44:05 -0800 (PST)
In my case I tend to run at about 30WPM.

Having said that, we have a saying.....  "If you can't run with the big dogs,
stay on the porch."

If someone is running at a speed beyond your capability, why did you call him
in the first place?  I don't.  Waste of my time and his time.

It's called a contest, not a code-practice session.

73, de Hans, K0HB