Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:26:45 -0500
Mats, Well maybe this was a trick question, the answer to which is "more
information needed" because Ranko did not state that 14 points was the
highest SO or SOA score in the relevant competition area. But given that
1000 points is the maximum for any single event, 1400 has to be incorrect.
If the highest scores in their category, they both would be worth 1000
points with just a small tweak to the announced rules.

73, Dave K3ZJ