Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC QUALIFICATION

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC QUALIFICATION
From: 4O3A <4o3a@t-com.me>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 23:05:52 +0100
Yes Jim,

5000 Euros entry tickets is much more clear. I would rather accept organizer to invite teams by whatever own criteria they like, instead bad rules.

Myself, I am thinking should I quit and visit our German friends as tourist. Making 12 contest (read at least 15) in two years period is to much. And than we have year off for whatever reason, without a reason :-) Of course, I am not a problem, but it is a common feeling from lot of active contesters.

73
Ranko