[CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking
From: <w2lc@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 14:45:49 +0000
Jose

What you have described I have done myself. I have not done a lot of SO2R but
sometimes I would tune a second band for multipliers and band map them with the
second radio, just the mults, and then when the time was right, when the run
radio was not so busy, I would work those second band mults, only the mults. It
made the SO2R easier and gave me what I wanted quickly getting a higher
multiplier total while not slowing down the run radio.  So I do not see working
only mults on a second radio as proof of cheating.

73 Scott W2LC