Re: [CQ-Contest] Credit where credit is due

To: GMAIL IK1HJS <ik1hjs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Credit where credit is due
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 22:00:50 +0300
About recordings:
I have found the recordings invaluable when improving my operator skills.

There is no other tool that I can compare, that would have provided to my
copying skills to achieve a constant performance level of less than 1% of
call copying errors per contest I enter.

The method is to learn from contacts I have to ask for repeats and when I
get the log checking report, I review (re-listen) some QSOs I have been
getting notifications.

I suggest people to learn better operating.
Recording the contest or some part of the contest and then learning later
on, after the log submission.

And - anyone of You participants, may get an opportunity to provide
something extra to log checking.
That extra could be a recording if You happen to have one and are asked for
a recording.

I strongly suggest and hope many will record the next contests they enter
and then learn from the recording.

73,
Jukka OH6LI.