Re: [CQ-Contest] Credit where credit is due

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Credit where credit is due
From: GMAIL IK1HJS <ik1hjs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 18:54:12 +0200
I agree with Hans K0HB. Huge work by CC.

In the past recordings were not accepted by CC when sent to justify the entrant behavior.
I think that now it should be accepted.
I think that recording would have helped (just helped, not resolved) to avoid invented qsos', and I would have kept that rule for Top scores.
73 de Carlo IK1HJS