Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 11:57:57 -0600
In 30 years how many times has that happened? In 30 years what is the percentage of Atlantic/East Coast winners compared to the rest of the field. I suspect these numbers strongly favor the East Coast/Atlantic region.

Out West the propagation gods from time to time will throw us an acorn but it is pretty rare.