Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Ranking

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Ranking
From: "Lyubomir Slavov, OR2F" <on8lds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:53:39 +0100
Good evening,

the distance is not that great issue on HF today ... how to evaluate it on
different bands - as advantage or disadvantage ?
Indeed the Matrix-method is one possible solution but I'm afraid it needs
to be modified each year depends the Sun activity.

I think that the contest location is the major point !