Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Ranking

To: "'W5GN'" <w5gn@mxg.com>, "'Matt Murphy'" <matt@nq6n.com>, <k9yc@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Ranking
From: <n1ix@n1ix.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:23:58 -0500
I agree! I operate QRP in CQWW and ARRL DX CW contests. I can almost never
can get a run going in  the CQWW contest. I am sure that DX stations skip
over me because they don't want to spend the time digging me out of the
noise. I think if the DX station suspected that I was QRP and was worth
extra points he might have more incentive.

BTW I'm NOT going to send /QRP after my callsign!
73
Dave, N1IX