Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Power Level

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Power Level
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 20:08:31 -0700
Tree, and others,

The NAQP was setup and designed to run 100 watts max, and not for others to
do whatever they want to do with the rules. When the NAQP rules were
established, there was no talk of "leveling the playing field", but only to
limit the power to 100w!

If you intend to submit a log in any form, it would be nice that you comply
with the rules. Most contests permit full power, but the NAQP one is not
one of them.

Find another to experiment with!

Ray,
N6VR