Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:12:37 -0700
Nothing will ever happen as there is no movement at the ARRL to level the playing field. It is up to us to move to be competitive.

I find it very interesting that people will not even admit that it is a advantage. If it was not a big deal I doubt any of you VE's would be defending yourselves so hard. That you are speaks volumes for what it is.

W0MU