Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters
From: VE2TZT <ve2tzt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:41:44 -0500
First, I will totally agree to share band segments restrictions with USA stations the same day when Canadian stations will be able to share the Aurora Oval with USA stations including W3 or W4`s especially during 10 m or 160m contests. I can insure you that I can strongly ear the difference even with the few hundred miles separating me from W1/W2`s

Second, is it our fault if the USA stations have those ridiculous band segments restrictions ? I thing you guys would rather work to extend your rights rather that thinking to restrict ours

Gilles VA2EW VE2TZT

---