Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call? --> QSY?

To: jpklemola@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call? --> QSY?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:28:07 -0600 (CST)
 Suffice to say, if someone is asked to QSY, and they are willing to accept the
invitation, yes, that's good manners.

If they can not, for any reason, then the station requesting the QSY should
also display good manners towards the station declining the invitation, and let
it go.

Seems simple enough in concept.

73, ron w3wn