Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call? --> QSY?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call? --> QSY?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:58:34 -0700
We got a few requests while at J6M to move, usually we did or we told them where the 2nd station was if it was on the asked for band. Mults are good things. If I was in the middle of a big run then I would say no, but if things were slow then sure.

NA QSO parties this is very common place as you work the mult once per band.

These QSY mults can add up and are pretty easy to do in a two radio or more setup.

To each his own but being asked is no big deal. If you don't want to just say no.

W0MU