Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:46:59 +0300
>> ..  If it doesn't *assist* someone to watch a scoreboard without band
breakdown information (and it doesn't), then it is not *assistance*.

> We're going round in circles here with everyone
> interpreting ...

The contest in question is CQ WPX.
There is no mentioning about scoreboard in CQ WPX rule set.

CQ WW FAQ guidance:

"Q: As a Single Operator, can I post my scores to a live scoreboard? Can I
view the scores of others?

Any entry class may post their scores to a live scoreboard (e.g.,
cq-contest.ru or getscores.org). A single operator may view the scores on a
live scoreboard site, but should not view the band breakdown information."

73,
Jukka OH6LI