Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 08:01:48 +0300
It is a completely different ballgame if you build the station and operate
it compared to a team operation where someone builds the station and
someone else operates it.

Then there are stations where a team builds the station and owner operates.
And, there are stations built and owned by a team.

I would like the idea to bundle the owner operated stations together,
separate them from guest operated stations, where the operator has not
participated in making the station.

There is a clear benefit for the people who only learn how to operate.
They have been free from all other burden and they can concentrate to cover
only a fraction of skills of the owner+builder operated stations.

73,
Jukka OH6LI