Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 10:49:16 -0700

I saw it differently. It seemed to me that NN4X was being quite disrespectful toward skilled operators, who by simple virtue of not being able to afford a competent station of their own, should be discriminated against if they get the opportunity to compete from a better station. His suggestion would also open up an endless and contentious argument of what exactly qualifies for such a category, as at least a few replies here have already identified.

A silly suggestion isn't courage.

Dave   AB7E