Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 09:46:01 -0800
Mike:

Given the lack of context (spam filter, suggestion kind of out of "Left
Field") I interpreted it as a snark, and replied in kind.  (Confession, I
enjoy snark) .. he emailed me, and made it clear he was serious, so I did
apologize directly for the misinterpretation.  The reason for my
overreaction was my surprise at seeing what appeared to be a troll on this
list.  I guess a reminder of what "assume" can mean.

73
Steve KL7SB