Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

To: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion
From: Andrew Warycka <andrew.warycka@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 08:21:22 -0700
Of course. The implication was "there is no terrible way to win (within the
rules)," but the writers of Grand Prix didn't phrase it that way.

My point is that operating from someone else's station is just another way
to win.

I certainly don't endorse violating the rules of the contest.

73, Andy NY7N