Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent

To: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:08:11 -0500
My assumption was that the judges would recognize that, for example, a contact with a station sending the wrong zone could not possibly be valid, even if I logged exactly what s/he sent. Perhaps I'm wrong about that. However, that would require the log checking software to check against the zone sent, not the actual zone. Perhaps it does, as I suppose that wouldn't be any more difficult than checking serial numbers. Perhaps someone can enlighten us. What happens if a station sends in a CQWW log but the sent ITU zone for every QSO? Meanwhile, I'll keep deleting those QSO's.

73,

Scott K9MA