Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:24:39 -0700
On Tue,9/27/2016 3:06 PM, K9MA wrote:
In case an obviously incorrect or impossible exchange, it seems to me the
sensible thing is to delete the QSO.  Otherwise, it's a guaranteed penalty for
me, as opposed to a NIL for the other operator.

Not necessarily -- these guys send the same exchange to others, log checkers are smart,and will see the same wrong exchange in other QSOs. And eventually someone will tell them they're wrong, they'll change. But the log checker should notice the time and give you credit for the Q if you're one of the early ones. :)

So I agree, ALWAYS log what you copied.

73, Jim K9YC