[CQ-Contest] Log what was sent

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 22:11:38 -0400
The CQWW rules' FAQ specifically addresses this issue.  The CQWPX FAQ is
identical with regard to cut numbers (zones are not used in WPX).
_____________
http://www.cqww.com/rules_faq.htm:
Q: I work a station and they do not know their CQ zone or they give me a
serial number, what should I put in the log?

*Log the zone based on their location.*
Q: A station sends me "cut numbers" on CW. What should I enter in the log?

*The log checking software is expecting to see a log with sent and received
zone numbers. No matter what someone sends you, it is your responsibility
to convert it into the zone number you thought they were trying to
communicate.*

73, Dave K3ZJ