Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 09:54:18 -0600
I asked that same question about the power in Cyprus. My limited research found that max output is 400 watts.

I also emailed the RDXC people and they did not even bother to respond. I think that speaks volumes.

Now the bigger question becomes should the WRTC be using this contest in determining who should participate in the upcoming WRTC. I think they should toss out the scores as I don't think they can be trusted.

W0MU