Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:57:43 -0700
I had to X out my contact with ZL7G as I gave him a 599 and got a 599 but I didn't want to write it down to lose it so it went in the log with bogus received info...mine.

Sadly my ears are not very good anymore and I suspect I have way too many copying errors on numbers. We will see.

Other than correcting from notes that I took, I never look for errors. I agree that typos are part of the experience.

After J6M I ran the sh5 routine and had it look for errors. Some of them were pretty silly but no corrections were made to the submitted log.

W0MU