Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:43:40 +0500
Mike,
Not everybody is using N1MM+
Every contest I run into at least a dozen ops who send their own call sign 3 times in 3 different ways leaving me to guess which one is correct. Two way qso is a result of team work of sender and receiver. Your statement " Generally it is the receiver..." still leaves room for sender mistakes.

73, Igor UA9CDC
----- Исходное сообщение ----- От: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>