Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)
From: brian coyne via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 19:58:28 +0000 (UTC)
A great explanation of how we should consider this issue Ron.
My conscience has no qualms about fixing obvious typo's as I happen to be one
of the worst typists imaginable. I check the log only for callsigns unless some
glaringly obvious typing error hits me in the face. Bear in mind that busted
calls in the log also has consequences for our log submissions to LOTW and the
like.
As for the time issue consider that it is 2.00am where I am when time is called
and gets later as you go east and we guys are in no condition or mood to look
through more than a couple of K qso's. so I would have no intention of making
an immediate log submission, it would be next day or nothing.

I must admit that when my UBN comes along after a big contest there are still a
couple of N44OGW type busted calls in there!!

73  Brian C4Z / 5B4AIZ.