Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:37:04 -0500
Hi Jim.
So, if you (or your circle of contesters) work WWxWWW with precedence "A" and
then heard him later and realized it's "U", but not "A", you never go back and
correct it to "U"?
How is it different from if you worked him and copied "A" (you already hit
Enter) and then took more careful listen and realized it's not "A", but "U"? I
mean doing it during the Contest, not after.
:-)

Yuri