Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When it's over, it's over (again)
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 17:55:58 +0100
Am 11.11.2016 um 15:25 schrieb W0MU Mike Fatchett:
We are working contests with the same archaic rules and systems for lots and lots of years. People give me pretty strange looks when I say yeah I talked to people all over the world in a contest and I will know the results a year from now. What other sporting event does that happen? None. We even expect tot know the results of our elections hours after the polling places close.
How many weeks have gone by since we last talked about the need for maximum precision in logchecking?
73 Chris DL8MBS