Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!

To: wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!
From: Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:15:35 -0500
Jeff;

Thanks for the clarification.  Seems odd , though.  I guess that  means
that if someone happen to take two 35 minute breaks early on ,  any additional
clock time until the end of the contest is considered  operating time
against the 24 hour limit - correct?

For some reason, at the time, we thought the log checking looked at the
longest two breaks. But if it doesn't work that way, it's good to know.

For the casual participant, it probably does not matter that much.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 12/29/2016 5:52:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,