Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:23:46 -0800
I think most participants think the wording SHOULD be as cited by Alan below. Why is it that it has not been changed? The current wording is terrible. On a couple of occasions, I've added dummy dupe QSOs to the middle of short lunch or dinner breaks so that they wouldn't be counted as breaks.

73, Jim K9YC