Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay
From: Jim Neiger <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 15:49:23 -0800
Give me a break, please.

1) The playing field will NEVER be level, and

2) Our lives and societies are already too much of "the tail wagging the dog".

What we need more of are the talented operators like CT1BOH and N6MJ who are trying to lead by example and lift us all up, rather than dumb-down our technologies and skills with gimmicks like packet and skimmers.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ