Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 09:44:19 -0500
What I don't understand is why none of these Anti contest types are ever on
the WARC bands

Of course none and never are over statements but you get the point

Is there a rule that says no nets on the WARC bands, nope
but it is in their head that they must use 20m or even worse 80m to talk to
their buddies across town
during ARRL SS Phone

One year I swear I had several of them follow me up and down 80m
just to aggravate me, I tried ignoring and not acknowledging that they were
there
with limited success  - I almost pulled the plug and went fishing !

cheers!
steve
KG5VK

http://www.KG5VK.com