Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?

To: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 09:38:33 -0500
I wasn't trying to attack, but I do know the League, for one, puts out results
online as soon as they are compiled and the results author can craft a short
who-smote-whom story. The printed version comes out as soon as publication
schedules allow.

But again, that's because stuff for May is done in February; it's not that
stuff for May is held.

There's no valid reason for anyone to delay the process. If it could be done
quicker, economically, it would.

I'd love for two months: I think that gives entrants a week to get logs in and
five weeks to process the results. Whether such is possible, I would doubt it.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone