Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 14:14:59 -0400
So what is YOUR goal in SOAB, Trent?

Is it to do better than you did last year?

Is it to do better than some of your peers?

Is it to win you region, or have a world-class score?

Is it to have fun?

These are rhetorical questions.  The answers to those questions are only
important to one person:  You.

Pick a category and power level that suits those answers, and have fun.

Don't worry about what categories someone else is in.  Just work them when
you call them or they call you.

No muss, no fuss.

73, ron w3wn