Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?
From: Bill via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 14:49:46 -0500

Yeah, Sunday really sucked from out in KH6.  Mandatory off time due to lack of
any useful prop to the mainland means I'm QRT after around 0600 - 0700Z .  That
means I need to be active late Sunday evening.  Almost no one was on 20 after
around 0000Z and we had no prop on 40.  Since there are very few casual nr 1
ops on in the SSCW, my 2 stations in 45 minutes, using spots really sucked and
I went QRT.  SSB is different since there are lots of casual nr 1 ops.

This is my last SSCW.  I'll watch the grass grow.

K4XS/KH7B