Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

To: egruff@cox.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for
From: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 21:17:18 -0500

I was gonna say, I heard a little bit of everything in this one.&nbsp;
Automatic CQ loops with bug exchanges.&nbsp; Slow but perfect straight key
exchanges with (by our standards, meaning a CK in this century), and even a
couple of "circa WB2EUF" chirpy signals that drifted through then out of my
passband during the exchange.&nbsp; Sometimes it doesn't seem like it, but the
CWops and SKCC orgs are turning out a fair number of competent cw operators.

It was interesting how many of the folks would resend the entire exchange, no
matter what I asked for in a repeat.&nbsp; I guess not everybody recognizes the
NTS Radiogram format anymore :(

73
Steve KL7SB

&nbsp;