Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

To: sawyered@earthlink.net, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for
From: Art Peters <k0acp@k0acp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 08:57:58 -0500
Ed,

I have to take exception to your comment, I may be able to see old-Timer from
where I am, but have only been contesting with any sort of intensity for the
last 7-years.  SS is
one of, if not my favorite contest, partly due to my station configuration, and
partially it is the intricacy of attaining all 83 sections, which while a lot
of work, it is doable.  So I’d have to respectfully submit that the great thing
about (Ham Radio / America) is that everyone is entitled to their opinion...

73 es God Bless,

Art / K0ACP

Sent from my iPad