Re: [CQ-Contest] Constant Calling

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Constant Calling
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 10:58:25 -0800
On 1/26/2018 9:08 AM, Mike Smith VE9AA wrote:
  Not 1
letter or number in this guys call lined up with LU8DPM. Not one.

LU8DPM needs a receive antenna. He was LOUD in NorCal most of the evening, but couldn't hear multiple callers (including me -- I need LU on 160). And just before his sunrise peak, he went QRT. Duh!

On the positive side, JT5DX was working northern EU on their sunrise peak (less than 3,000 miles), not hearing NorCal and SoCal callers (6,500 miles). Before sunrise, N6RO worked him, and a bit later, I did too.

73, Jim K9YC