Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules that restrict operating contests

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules that restrict operating contests
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:00:51 +0000
Make contesting fun for all.. I support that entirely.

With these rules.. it is real easy to have a lot of fun, and hand out
contacts...

at will. And I don't have to send in my log. I can certainly take my score,
from my log, and

print it on MY certificate, when scores are produced, certifying where I placed.

no problem.

follow that rabbit.. for a while..  ..  ..

with the ARRL and all the support for HOA antenna restrictions,  qrm from
illegal radiating devices,

and now rules that seem to discourage contesting...

I love a challenge, I don't like pushing an immovable object to an unattainable
summit. Somehow,

that just doesn't seem like fun.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy