Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions
From: Bill via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:34:05 -0400
I agree about the long exchange on CW.  It is very hard to get non-contester
casual ops to pass a QSO to us in that one.  That's why I quit after 19+ hours.
 However, it can be done on SSB with a little effort.  In many of the SS I've
had along decent run of nr 1 and nr 2s  by helping them through the exchange.
I've done this as a W4 and a KH6.  In fact I had a 60 hour in the last SSB of
almost all single digit QSOs.

SS SSB ain't broken, SS CW may be.

K4XS/KH7XS