Re: [CQ-Contest] [sysops] RBN Announcement on FT8 Spotting

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>, "sysops@dxcluster.info" <sysops@dxcluster.info>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [sysops] RBN Announcement on FT8 Spotting
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:56:54 -0400
The RBN applies the same standard to FT8 as to CW and RTTY - only CQ (equivalent) spots and only re-spotting once every 10 minutes on a given dial frequency.  However, as our first tests indicate, there is still a lot of FT8 traffic.  This *is* an experiment.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.