Re: [CQ-Contest] My FT8 totals: Not what I thought it would be.

To: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My FT8 totals: Not what I thought it would be.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 15:23:31 -0500
Hi Trent,

Yes, I have the DXE manual. It was included with the antenna.

My backyard is only 15x30 feet. "The Supreme Court", aka XYL, has already ruled on the case, NO wires. There are no appeals left. LOL

By the way, my total was for all bands, not just 80M.

Thank you for the feedback.

All the best to you, and Merry Christmas.

73 de Vince, VA3VF