Re: [CQ-Contest] My FT8 totals: Not what I thought it would be.

To: hfdxmonitor@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My FT8 totals: Not what I thought it would be.
From: Scott Stembaugh <radio.n9ljx@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 19:37:38 -0500
FT8 user since day 1 and a pretty busy non-radio life.  But we do have a
pretty active group of locals that use Slack to notify/push each other.

Rig: ft900 running 25-75W
Ant - low hanging 80mOCF
Total FT8 QSOs - 1022
Total entities confirmed - 106

Thanks for poking me to look at this - didn't realize I had DXCC on FT8!

73,
--scott N9LJX

------
Scott Stembaugh - N9LJX